Scottsdale SEO by Salterra
Scottsdale Search Engine Optimization or Scottsdale SEO…
There is a growing trend to shop local, buy local, and do everything that you can to support your hometown businesses. There are campaigns and events, even large national companies are in on the movement. ( American Express sponsors “Shop Small”) It’s obvious that we agree; We are a small business! What does that mean for your local business? Is it harder to compete with a larger national chain that can target their marketing strategies to more potential customers? Actually, not as much as you may think, and that is where we come in to help (think of us as your local SEO Scottsdale Super Hero, sort of.)
It takes a lot of work and thought to create a business website, but that is only the beginning. Even with the most brilliantly designed helpful site on the Internet, people still have to find it. That’s where search engine optimization (SEO) comes into play. People may never find your website without some serious search engine optimization. What? Let me explain: That is because few people searching for information online look at anything past the first or second page of results. In order to naturally and organically increase to where your business is in the top two pages it could literally take years. By investing in SEO and structuring your website correctly, you substantially decrease the time it takes your company’s website showing up near the top when a potential customer inputs keywords relevant to your business.
Why use a Scottsdale SEO Company?
An advantage of you being a local business is that a larger percentage of the money consumers spend with you is able to go directly back into your community, (some statistics say at least double the amount that would stay local from a larger national chain). Why is this important? That extra percentage goes into schools, parks, infrastructure, and all the things that make YOUR community a great place to live. SEO Scottsdale (Local Search Engine Optimization) is important to any company that survives off local clientele and so many small businesses fall into this category. Salons, spas, mechanics, dentists, especially your independent coffee haven (let’s just take a minute to say how much we adore and depend on these places!) These businesses rely on you to frequent them or they wouldn’t stay open. How does a local SEO Company play into all this?? I’m glad you asked! Salterra’s Scottsdale SEO Company directs search engines to only bring you results in your area. It narrows down the information given and uses tools in conjunction with your SEO campaign. Tools such as Google Places, Yelp, Social Media, and others are used pin point your location and make it easier to locate your business. You want your customers to find you quickly and easily. The more effort they have to use to search for you, the less chance there is to capture their patronage. Another reason Scottsdale Search Engine Optimization is important is direct competition. There can be many hair salons in a 25 mile radius and you want to be on the first page of that list with a solid web presence. Salterra SEO can help you achieve your goals and drive business to your store front, all while making the most of your marketing resources. So the next time you are looking for a fresh roasted cappuccino or a bouquet of spring flowers for a co-worker, think local SEO with Salterra.
Are You Ready to Start Driving Traffic to your Website?
We start from the beginning with SEO; we want to know who you are as a company and your goals. We do this by researching your keywords, reviewing your website infrastructure, enhancing content, revising content, analyzing your competitors, relating your content, and then executing. Salterra is a SEO Company in Scottsdale serving the Phoenix valley.
SEO for Business
We offer Scottsdale Search Engine Optimization for ALL of your clients. What works in SEO for niche markets, doesn’t always work for nationwide campaigns, and you have to know the difference.
Church SEO Firm
Don’t be left behind. Do churches need Scottsdale SEO? Absolutely! It used to be said, in the business world, that if you weren’t in the yellow pages, you didn’t exist. Now, if you don’t show up in a Google search, you don’t exist.
Local SEO Scottsdale
Cheap SEO services aren’t always what you need. If you’re in a niche market with a high number of competing websites or websites that have been established for a long time, you need a far more intensive SEO plan
Call Salterra Today
480.273.2273 or 602.430.3622
Get Your FREE Quote
Salterra SEO Features
Here’s Why Salterra Beats All Other Companies
Salterra’s custom reporting tool will give you the ability to see exactly where you are ranking with Google, Yahoo, and Bing, what your traffic numbers are, and who is organically linking
hurting your links pointed to your site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have a dashboard system to setup your own goals and tracking. We will work with you to ensure that your goals are met. We will stay in communication to make sure we are staying within your focus.
Custom Web Tracking
A website is a competitive way to offer your customers your goods or services; but with today’s competitive local SEO market, how can you be sure that you website is designed efficiently and people are finding what they are looking for quickly? Usability studies can offer you a way to track where people are looking and clicking on your site, this will help you fine tune your resources and we can set up your site to offer a clean and efficient shopping or browsing experience for your customers. Ease of use transfers into increased revenue.[/content_box]
Salterra’s On-page SEO is, with-out a doubt, the best in the industry. We have perfected the knowledge and tools to make your web pages shine with the search engines. Thru optimization, navigation, and great content, your website and your business SEO will be above the rest.
Save You Time
Letting Salterra’s affordable SEO services take care of your web presence and social needs will greatly free up your time to focus on the business that you created. Using us with our reporting system you will always know what is going on. We pride ourselves in partnerships to help our clients succeed on every level.
We have plans for virtually any budget for your Church SEO, Charity SEO, or business SEO. Salterra Web & SEO offers many Scottsdale Search Engine Optimization packages. We believe in results that deliver a significant increase in traffic and a solid return on your investment. We believe that with a team attitude and great communication we can succeed together. Salterra is here for you and we love helping small businesses compete in a big world!
As with the internet, Salterra is constantly improving its practices to better serve our customers. With on-going research and due diligence we are constantly making improvements to our strategies to better improve your results and ROI.
Call Salterra Today 480.273.2273 or 602.430.3622
Flexible Pricing Plans
We Have Pricing Plans To Suit Every Website Need
Working with an Affordable SEO Company in Scottsdale AZ
If you have a business and you decide to establish your presence online, it is important to consider working with a reliable and affordable SEO company in Scottsdale AZ. You will be working side by side with experts in search engine optimization, ensuring that your website gets a significant ranking across search platforms. Doing so, you are working to improve traffic on your site. With more traffic comes a higher level of awareness for your brand and a higher potential of generating sales conversions over time.
When looking for a particular affordable Scottsdale SEO company to work with, you need to do several things to land on the perfect consulting firm. Here are some of the things to remember when going through potential candidates for such an important marketing role:
- Keep on asking questions – Do not hesitate to ask us questions. You should be mindful of how the process of your affordable SEO company goes. Ask about the services that they offer and how they will go about every single one, especially if you are new to the concept of SEO. Depending on your website, a few adjustments here and there or a complete overhaul may be necessary. Most Web Designers do not know the first thing about SEO.
Keep in mind that a website’s aesthetics does not equate to its functionality or relevance. As the business owner, understand the purpose of all of the analyses that will go into the initial audit.
- Before hiring any SEO firm, give yourself several options – Consider about 3 to 5 companies to work with and run the necessary background checks on them. Tons of information are available online so use them to your advantage. Find reviews and client testimonials. Doing so, you will get an idea on whether or not a particular firm is suitable for your needs. Salterra will be happy to run a FREE evaluation of your site and you can use the reports to help you understand the scope of work your SEO campaign will need.
- As professionals engaged in SEO, these companies have tricks under their sleeves. When doing relevance checks online, do not base your decision, when planning to hire an affordable SEO company, solely on its search engine ranking. This does not mean that they’re the best company to work with. This just shows that they have their SEO game on point. There is such a concept as black hat tactics. These are unethical SEO practices that some firms use to give websites the top ranking on search engines. We never go into the gray area of SEO.
- Verify if the company you are planning to hire is actually the one doing the SEO work for their clients. These days, it is easy to outsource SEO services and some agencies resort to this practice. They charge clients a higher fee and pay invisible workers to handle all the work. Your interest in an affordable SEO company should not translate to you getting the short end of the stick in terms of service quality. Everything stays in house with Salterra. We have control over every aspect of the process of every campaign.
- Work with a company, which is transparent – It should not be an issue for an affordable SEO company to provide you with information regarding work when you come in for a consultation. This does not mean that they should give you all the secrets behind their work. They should simply be able to give you insights about the processes they run and strategies they are considering for your brand. We offer your own SEO reporting dashboard you can access 24/7. You get to see what we see, the good and the bad.
Call salterra today. 480-273-2273
Affordable Scottsdale SEO
Scottsdale is a desert city in Arizona east of state capital Phoenix. It’s known for its spa resorts and golf courses, including TPC Scottsdale. Farther north, trails wind through McDowell Sonoran Preserve, a deserts-cape of hills, rock formations and cacti. Nearby is Taliesin West, architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s former home and studio. Downtown’s Old Town Scottsdale has 1920s buildings and 19th-century olive trees.
Scottsdale AZ is located in Maricopa County, Arizona The largest County in Arizona. Ranking as the third-largest city in the state of Arizona with a population of just over 250,000.
Scottsdale was originally settled in the late 1880s with the name Orangedale. The town’s name was changed to Scottsdale in 1894. Scottsdale was not officially incorporated as a town until 1951.
Scottsdale is located in South/Central Arizona. It is about a twenty five minute drive northeast of Phoenix. Scottsdale is home to three Fortune 1000 Companies. Nearby Phoenix is home to seven more.
Scottsdale has twice been a finalist community for the National Civic League’s coveted “All-America City Award.”
Scottsdale has an arid climate that is characterized by some of the hottest seasonal temperatures anywhere. January is the coolest month of the year with an average daily temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit. July is the warmest month of the year with an average daily temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Scottsdale is almost always sunny, and receives very little rain.
Scottsdale News is the source for keeping up with what is happening in the Scottsdale Area.
These are just a few of the many sites to see in Scottsdale Arizona. When visiting, plan accordingly so you can take in as many sites as possible.